This past Friday my husband and I had our first official date night without our daughter Sofia. Thankfully my awesome cousin was able to watch her for a few hours so we could have some “us” time. 🙂
Since I was in charge of finding a place to eat I decided on going to CityCentre and eating at Brio; fyi I love Italian food so that was a no brainer.
My cousin was so awesome and she literally was keeping us updated on Sofia’s status from the moment we left home so we didn’t even need to call or text to check up…that was exactly what we needed for our first time away from her. 🙂
Shop the Look Here:
Date Night Tips
1. Go to Dinner: Enjoy the fact that you can get all dressed up and just be in the moment with each other, and try to talk about things other than your little one. Hard, I know. lol
2. Watch a Movie: Head out enjoy the latest flick, but make sure it is one of the cinemas that include food, like studio movie grill. If you are like us, you like to go to bed within an hour of baby, so dinner and a movie is just to time consuming lol
3. Netflix and Chill: You can use this time to actually Netflix and Chill or the other romantic version. Who doesn’t love that right 😉
4. Go to a Sporting Event: If you are like my husband and I we love to go to sporting events and cheer on our team. It allows us to really enjoy the fun nature of it and boo and get loud at the other teams.
5. Sleep: Have someone that you trust with your little one and let them take care of them for a few hours while you get that much needed sleep. I remember people telling us to sleep, but you can never really imagine how much you miss it after the baby is here.
Hope these are helpful and thank you for following!! <3