In a few short weeks summer will officially be over and the fall season will be upon us, and coming from a Houstonian I am so ready for it. Fall is one of my favorite seasons for many reasons, from pumpkin spice lattes, the holidays, family vacations, football season and on the fashion front, sweaters, boots and jackets and many more.
Since this week Houston is finally getting some nice weather I have rounded up 5 tips on how to transition your summer pieces to fall using my outfit example below.
- Layering– This is the most fun part of fall to me because you can showcase more of your outfit by adding key pieces.
- Introduce Warm Tones– When I think of fall I think of burnt orange, forest greens, dark browns and more and these are key to bringing together a fall inspired look.
- Add Booties– From sandals to booties, this is one of the number one way to transition your look to fall.
- Throw on a Blanket Scarf– My favorite accessory for years and this one particular scarf is the “IT” one to have.
- Add Heavier Fabrics– From a jacket, scarf to a thicker sweater, these pieces will bring your fall look together.
Hopefully these tips are helpful and get your excited and ready for the Fall season ahead!! Have a great one guys and thanks for stopping by.
Photos by Banavenue