Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! As we all enjoy this days with ones that we care about, I was just wanted to share with you all what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.
- FAMILY– For ever and always will be number 1. Could not and would not do life with out all of them.
- BEING A MOTHER– Sofia has changed my life in the most meaningful and best way possible. She is everything and I thank God for her always. Just looking at these photos melts my heart. She is the best part of my husband and I couldn’t have asked for anyone more perfect for us.
- A HAPPY MARRIAGE– I couldn’t do life without my amazing husband. He is my rock, supporter, best friend, lobster and is the BEST daddy in the whole world. I seriously struck gold with him.
- HEALTH– Another year and I am healthy and happy. To me that means so much because I want to live to be 100 and watch my family grow.
- GREAT FRIENDSHIPS– As a mother I have met a new group of mamas that give me life, that make me feel whole and that understand me better than anyone and the highs and lows of being a mom. They allow me to feel vulnerable and that no one is perfect and that everything will be ok. As a blogger I have met woman who know what it means to chart your own course, to be independent, be your own person with your own goals…be BOSS LADIES. I admire each of them on so many levels.
- YOU GUYS– Thank you for joining in on the journey with me and allowing me to be apart of your lives. I appreciate you all so much, even more than you think!!!
I love you all, and have a wonderful family/friend, eating till you drop, movie watching, relaxing/busy and making more memories day. <3
Photos by Banavenue