Thank you to Chevrolet for your partnership, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Happy Monday Friends!! A few weeks ago I got a super fun message from Chevrolet that said they wanted to provide me with car for one week to test drive and if I had any fun road trips ahead for the summer. I was so excited to let them know I was headed on a fun trip to Splashway Waterpark for a few days with two of my fellow blogging mama friends and their kiddos and that it would be an amazing opportunity to drive a new car…mamas, kids and all. 🙂
The car that I got to borrow was the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe and I absolutely fell deep in love with it!! Both Diego and I have SUV’s and love that this is actually bigger than both of ours because I have been wanting a car with more space for a while now, and especially when we have our second child one day. So the Tahoe is definitely high on my list.
When heading on our road trip, Sofia and I and grabbed a few bags and could not wait to get on the road and with our friends for this exciting trip with our Tahoe. We had such a fabulous time, except for my phone getting wet at the waterpark lol, and it was the ideal car for two families…I could not have been more thankful for the chance to drive it.
After a week and a road trip, I have highlighted 14 things that I absolutely love about the Tahoe. <3
14 Things I Loved About The Tahoe
- Wifi- As a blogger and a business woman this is a must and makes my job easier.
- Captain Seats and Third Row Seating.
- TV and Wireless Headphones- As a mama this is the best thing ever. lol I can put in one of Sofia’s favorite movies and makes it easier than providing her a iPad and getting upset when she moves the screen around.
- Traffic Notifications- I love being able to have this come up on my screen versus having to look down at my phone to check.
- Driver Window Info- This was one of my favorite things about the Tahoe because you can see information on your speed, radio stations that you are listening, directions and more.
- Multiple Charging Ports- From USB charging ports and a plug, makes charging so much easier.
- Back seat AC has head and feet speed options.
- Don’t need to be connected via Bluetooth to get texts, music and calls from my phone to the car.
- Third Row Seating is extremely easy to put down by a push of a button.
- Fully Loaded Dashboard and controls make everything easier.
- Heated and ventilated front seats.
- Rear facing camera.
- Leather Seating.
Photos by Banavenue