Fall is here and winter is coming before you know, but even with that being the case, I sometimes can’t stop wearing certain pieces that are meant for cooler weather. One of those is definitely a mini dress. This ONE is a recent find that I am loving, plus it is only $17 which is a steal!!!! (I’m wearing a small for reference)
So obviously in certain places you won’t be wearing this out for long in the fall, but in Houston we can because the weather goes from 60 to 80 degrees on a daily. 😉 Now let’s get started on how to style it.
- Like a share below you can’t go wrong with a turtleneck bodysuit (only $9) and some over the knee boots. This combo is 100% my favorite and one that I wear A LOT.
- Add a oversized sweater. This dress can also make it look like you have a mini skirt by adding this layer over.
- Wear a cardigan and pair with casual sneaks. This takes a once dressier look down a notch.
- Add tights with ankle boots for a chic look.
- Grab your favorite scarf and layer it over with a moto jacket to still keep you warm, while edging up the look.
I hope this tips were helpful and get you excited to still take your summer style dress into the cooler temps.
Have a great day and happy Monday!!
Photography by Bavavenue