Last month I headed to a blogging event that included something so much cooler and fun than any blogger event I have been too…a roller rink. Not just any roller rink either, but a 70’s inspired roller rink party. The moment I heard that and got to dress up for it I was all in.
Since this is such a fun and different type of girls night out I thought I would share a few more that I think would be just as fun to do.
- Escape Room- I have been dying to do something like this, and since it is such a new phenomenon how cool would it be to do with the girls. Plus you can totally do a theme for it as well.
- Karaoke- You know us girls love to sing our hearts out so might as well do it via karaoke. I have actually never done this and I need to asap.
- Pole Dancing Classes- I have actually done this 5+ years ago and honestly was the funniest thing ever. I might add that it was one of my hardest workouts, but it’s fun to get out of your comfort zone and just have some fun.
- Sleepover-Go back to your 9-year-old self and invite all your girlfriends over and order pizza, pop some popcorn, grab a good chick flick, and talk all night long until your fall asleep.
- Staycation- Whether grabbing and airbnb or a nice hotel. Stay in, relax at the pool, watch movies and believe you’re in a different city on vacation.
So after that, let’s time to set up a girls night out. 😉
Photos by Banavenue