I still can’t believe it has been 3 years since you arrived Sofia. Three yeas ago my whole entire world turned upside down in the most amazing and magical way I could have ever imagined…God gave me you. This perfect little baby girl that I always dreamed of having. You seriously brighten up EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life and I couldn’t thank you more for letting me be your mommy.
To celebrate your 3rd birthday yesterday, I wanted to share 10 things that I absolutely love about you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRINCESS
1. Your caring heart. I am not going to lie, out of any kids we have been in contact with, you my love are always thinking of others, always caring if someone is hurt or sad…your emotional in the best way possible and I love that so much.
2. Your sassiness. I know at times it can drive me insane, but I love it. 😉
3. Your dance skills. For a 3 year old you literally have the best dance moves compared to even some grown adults. Plus being held latina, I think that helps. 😉
4. Your smile. It seriously lights up my entire life.
5. Your acting and singing skills. The fact that you can remember all your favorite movies, the parts and the songs and on cue with everything is the cutest thing ever!!!
6. Your the perfect mix of your daddy and I. <3
7. You love adventure and new experiences just as much as your parents.
8. Your such a girly girl. This definitely is a lot of my fault, but it’s seriously so cute. To see you want to change into different outfits and carry purses and check yourself in the mirror to see how cute you are…people might think its bad but at your age isn’t adorable.
9. Your hilarious. The things that you say and talk about are liquid gold and the funniest things I have ever heard. Please don’t ever change!! <3
10. You are the most amazing, beautiful, perfect and special little girl of my life. Happy Birthday Cutie!!