Hi guys!!! I hope you are all having a great Tuesday. Today I am so excited to finally share with you all my hair routine that I constantly have questions about and what I do to get my hair healthy, shiny and sleek.
When it comes to my hair routine, it definitely needs to be fast and efficient. Being a mother I barely have much time to get ready, so when I tried the T3 brand I immediately was obsessed. Both the blow dryer and straighter worked magic, not only for its speed on drying and straightening my hair, but also by making my hair healthier the moment I started using it.
T3 is considered the wholy grail for its kind and honestly makes you feel like you have a salon style quality at your fingertips, without having to make a trip. Plus, it is probably the prettiest styling tools that I have ever had. Hello to the clean white and rose gold details, and good bye to those bulky black and gray versions; this is the one for us ladies.
Now onto the fun stuff.
Go-To Hair Routine:
1. Shampoo and Condition my hair
2. Air dry for 30 minutes
3. Spray my roots with Aveda Volumizing Tonic
4. Put my top hair of my hair into ponytail
5. Blow dry my hair with T3 Featherweight Lux blow dryer and utilize the round brush to separate pieces of hair
6. Take down hair from ponytail and complete blow dry
7. Brush hair
8. Put my top hair of my hair into ponytail once more
9. Brush the bottom hair of my hair
10. Take about 1-2 inches of hair and separate from the rest
11. Utilize my T3 SinglePass Straightening Iron and begin taking the sections from the root down to straighten
12. Repeat all around the base
13. Pull down hair in topknot and repeat same technique at the bottom
Alright loves that is it!!! I hope you all enjoyed this mini hair routine and please do not hesitate to ask me absolutely any questions by commenting below or emailing me. <3
Pictures by Rachel Taylor Photography