When it comes to my hair always like to get products that keep it healthy and also give it as much volume as possible, because I naturally have very fine hair, which was always a pain when I was growing up due to the fact that I knew nothing about hair products or how to style. Now that I am in my 30’s I think I have definitely perfected what works for my hair and the products that I love the most. My 3 favorite products for my hair are honestly these from Aveda. I always pick these 3 Aveda products at Nordstrom because they have everything I love under one roof and for the fact that I get to use my Nordstrom Rewards to rack up points everytime I shop…I love getting those!! :_)
I have been hooked on Aveda for over a year now and recently got some products for my intern Shelby, who has gorgeous curly blonde hair, and she said she is hooked too!!! I am slowly getting everyone to love it as much as I do.
So why do I love these three in particular, well here is a run down.
- Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair– A daily leave-in treatment instantly repairs damaged hair by 26%, helps protect from heat styling and detangles to help prevent further damage.
- Thickening Tonic– Great to get some fuller volume.
- Texture Tonic– A tonic that helps define and enhance your hair’s natural texture and create piecey definition that looks effortlessly undone.
These products really help me to achieve my everyday look and here are the steps I like to do to just that.
- Wash hair with this Shampoo and Conditioner
- Let hair air dry and once slightly dry pour some of the Daily Hair Repair in my hair
- Add the Thickening Tonic to roots to help it get some volume when blow drying
- Blow Dry Hair as normal, focusing on flipping hair over to get the extra volume. THIS one is my favorite because it dries my hair in half the time
- Add this dry shampoo to give my roots an extra volume boost
- Place the Texture Tonic at the ends of my hair and then style as normal…I love to curl my hair with this wand in a 1in style HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by everyone and hope you have a great Wednesday!!
Thank you Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own.