The first day of Spring officially happened this week, which means my favorite season is finally here!!!!! Even though the Spring season can bring some old days, super warm ones or luke warm, it is all about light layers and getting closer to those hot summer days.
When it comes to transitioning your outfit from Winter to Spring here are some of my go to tips that always make my life easier. <3
- Light Layers– Mornings always tend to me cooler as the days warm up, so light layers are ideal.
- Accessorize– I love simple accessories, so to make this outfit stand out I added this super cute bandana under $13 that I can’t stop wearing. Also wear in your hair or add to the bag for a fun statement.
- Add Prints– Another node to my new bandana.
- Lighten Up From The Heavy Pieces– I you can see I exchanged my thicker and longer sweaters to a sleeveless one under $60 that comes in a few other colors. Love pairing it with my high waisted jeans and will totally pair it with shorts in the summer.
- Swap Out The Booties For Wedges– My go to espadrille wedge from last year is finally making its comeback and I am way to happy about it. These are the best wedges I have ever owned and could walk miles in…totally worth the investment.
Thank you so much for reading and have a fabulous weekend!!
Photos by Banavenue