Ever since I got shorter hair I have been testing out different ways to style my hair and different products, but I can honestly say that my favorite way is down in a tousled beachy wave. One of the biggest questions I get asked from any of my readers is to provide to them budget friendly hair products that do the job, last a long time and also do not cost an arm and a leg, so today I am so excited to finally share with you all Lorion Beauty brand. It is definitely a best kept secret and will give your hair the beach waves that you have been looking for at a price you will love.
The 2 products I will be utilizing today is the Lorion Thermal Styling Brush that is priced at $19.98 and the Diamond & Ceramic 1.25″ Clipless Curling Iron that is priced at $29.98; how amazing is that price!!!!! Both items you can now pick up at your local Stage store and will be your next favorite hair product…I promise.
STEPS TO GET BEACHY WAVES
- Grab your Lorion thermal styling brush and beginning brushing your hair thoroughly to create a soft, smooth and straight hair style. By starting off with straight hair it allows you to begin on a clean and evenly distributed head of hair.
- Turn off your Lorion styling brush and pick up your Lorion curling iron in your desired size. I will be utilizing the 1.25″ version.
- Since I have short short I will only beginning to curl the top of my head all the way around, focusing on longer and tighter curls in the front.
- NOTE- If you have long hair I would section your hair into the top and bottom and curl starting from the bottom and working your way up.
- Start your curling from the front piece of your face. Grab about 1-1.5 inches of hair and curl leaving 1in from the root and bottom untouched; this will help to create that effortless and more natural looking everyday beach wavy hair.
- Hold the curl for 7-10 seconds (depending on thickness of your own hair), and let done to cool.
- Work you way around your head until you are complete.
- Let hair cool for about 1 minute.
- Spray your hairspray of your choosing and then add a texturing spray within your roots to give your hair more volume and bounce throughout the day.
VOILA YOUR DONE
Thank you Stage for sponsoring this post. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Photos by Lucie Easterwood