Hi ladies, I am back with another fun Walmart+ post for you to share some reminders of their awesome membership and the items I recently got for the kids to make summer continuous fun as we hit the halfway point. I have been using Walmart+ for almost a year now and it has some amazing benefits with the same everyday low prices you love.
Here are the tops reasons I suggest getting a membership yourself.
- Free delivery from your store with a $35 order minimum (Restrictions apply)
- Free shipping, no order minimum (excludes freight & Marketplace items)
- Member prices on fuel/gas. Save 5 cents per gallon at Walmart, Murphy Stations + access member pricing at Sam Club’s fuel centers
- mobile scan & go where you can shop and check out with your phone in store.
1.Speed: Depending on what you need and how fast you need it, Walmart+ offers a variety of delivery and shipping methods
- I need it soon: Get it with Free Delivery from your store, as soon as today ($35 minimum, restrictions apply)
3. I need it by tomorrow: Choose from hundreds of thousands of items, shipped to your home with Free Shipping No Order Minimum (make sure to select W+ eligible products- excludes freight & Marketplace items)
- Assortment: Free delivery from your store is not just for groceries but for almost anything we sell in the store. We’re a one-stop-shop! So unlike other grocery delivery services, you don’t have to buy from different places if you need, on top of your groceries, items like: a computer charger, a gift for a birthday, a toy for your pet, oil for your car, batteries, socks, etc
As a mom to 2 and a working mom my time is limited, so another reason I love Walmart+ is that it truly allows me to focus my time and energy on other things versus having to take time out of my day to go into the store, search for the items, ring them out and then come home. With the delivery option I can get some of my precious time back to spend with my family or work on my constant to do list.
Since we are officially in July and halfway through summer, which I seriously can’t believe, I grabbed a couple things this past week to keep the kids entertained and my person purchases where the markers, play-doh and kinetic sand, which will be a first for us to use.
To help any other parents out I included a few more items that will be good for children 3 years and up to also have fun with and I have it all linked under this graphic.
Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own.